Posted by Sales and Customer Service on 24-04-2013
Please be aware that Thursday the 25th of April 2013 is a public holiday and as such we will be operating on skeleton support staff.
Posted by Management on 03-04-2013
As some of you may be aware there has been a serious road accident directly outside of our Lytton Road facility. As yet this incident has had no effect on operations and as we do not rely on the overhead power infrastructure there no reason to believe the recovery efforts will prove problematic.
Posted by Sales and Customer Service on 29-03-2013
Oz Servers will be operating with skeleton staff over the upcoming Easter break. This means that while non-urgent issues will be dealt with as fast as possible urgent issues will take priority during this time. Therefore, please be patient if you have lodged a non-urgent ticket.
Posted by News on 25-01-2013
Posted by SysAdmin on 25-01-2013
Sometimes its good to know before you start using a server what its capable of.
Recent Blog Posts
- ANZAC day public holiday - Sales and Customer Service
- Traffic incident Lytton Rd - Management
- Easter support hours - Sales and Customer Service
- Oz Servers comments on Western Australian Internet Association's QLD Internet Exchange point - News
- Testing Hard disk speed in a new server deployment. - SysAdmin